So it is Tuesday, and as you all know and are for, it is Fail Day. So it is time to poke fun normally at Gamers for things. Well today we are going after the developers because they fail a lot too. So why don't we just get to it.
You Fail At Releasing Games If...
- You never come up with a release date
- You are the developers of Half-Life 3
- You cave to your pushy community
- You ever worked on Duke Nukem Forever
- Your servers didn't work day one
- You think a world wide release will go off flawlessly
- You are trying to be fair to all players involved
- You don't have a digital copy of the game
- You have a patch every day for the first week
- You made promises you couldn't keep
- You are being looked into by the UK advertising board
- You have 90% of people returning your game week one
- You think downloading a 55G first day patch is fair
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and got something out of it in some way or another. You now have my permission to go back to whatever you are doing.