Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes your weekend is coming to a close and you are only 1 day away from the new season of Walking Dead, and that is the good Walking Dead not the one that thinks it is. So while you are waiting for that an recovering from your week it is time to see what the questions are for the week.

What Civilization are you going to start with in Civ 6?

As always I start with Rome. Why? Well in my mind they are the greatest civilization that has ever been so I am always curious as to the way they are displayed in each game. After that I try to go with who I think plays well with the style of game I want to play in my next game. That really could be anyone because it really has everything to do with how the result of the first game ended. So really don't think that answers the question at all.

What do you think about the Blizzcon announcements?

Well so far they have just been talking about the esports tournaments and the panels. Of course, they haven't given away exactly what they will be talking about on each panel because that is all about what Blizzcon is about. I really am interested in what Diablo has going on, because really I feel there should be some sort of expansion announcement and not just some patching. We can only wait and see though.

Yay for Halloween Events Starting.

Headless Horsemen is always a great time!

There you have it the questions for the week. Hope you all got something out of it, and as always if I didn't get to your question on here I will get to it eventually. So please stay patient. Again this couldn't be possible without all of your input, and I know I have been slow with responses lately so please bare with me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment