Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Rant That Wasn't Meant To Be


Thursday, and normally at this point in the week something is bothering me. For some reason or another nothing really has my blood boiling this week. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Why you ask? Well I like to be adamant about things as you know. If something isn't up to the standard that it should be then I am going to go on about it. If a game doesn't live up to expectations I am going to say something about it. If a game doesn't deliver everything it said it was going to, well you are going to hear about it. And if a game is just a rehash of the same game the previous year well you will know.

Now as you know I don't always rant about things which are bad. Sometimes I am surprised and want people to know how good something is, trying not to go all out fanboy. I have ranted about so many things on here or just randomly at home that there is just too many times to count. One thing has changed though people actually want to know what I am ranting about. They care what I have to say and respect my opinion. To me though this is also good and bad.

And why you ask? Well as you have heard in previous rants I sometimes have issues with peoples opinions where they are not warranted. If they don't have the background in something why should I listen to their opinion about it. I shouldn't. What all of you need to realize is my opinion like any other is just that my opinion. Now I like to think I know things and probably more than the average person, but doesn't mean you should believe everything I say.

Now I know not everyone does that, because I get enough emails telling me that I am full of crap. Most of those have to do when I make Call of Duty jokes, but still even you xbox live fanatics should try to have opinions even if they are more wrong than Fox News on a daily basis.

So I guess I did rant, but it was more a rant about how my rants shouldn't always be taken as the rant of rants. Yes, it really was that confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment