Friday, September 2, 2016

Blogaversary, Well Almost


Well it is that time of year, well almost. I thought since I normally don't post on Saturdays and since that is when my Blogaversary is I would do my thanks. On September 3, 2009 I started this blog, which really seems forever ago. It is hard to remember a time when this blog didn't exist. I started it because people were curious how the gamer Gauss thinks and I wanted something to occupy my time and keep me on some sort of schedule.

Well that is how it started and it is still going. I must say it has been a ride through it all, and a great one at that. Sure I started this just being about World of Warcraft and my time there, it has expanded to the gaming world as a whole since then, something that I wasn't sure you as my readers would accept.

I am overwhelmed with the support over the years I have gotten from all of you. Even if it comes to questions if I am dead or not because I missed a post. All of you have something to say regardless with what I am writing about. It could be because you agree, disagree, or maybe even want to pick a fight over something I have written. Who would have thought it would have come this far.

If you would have asked me back then if I would still be doing this I would tell you, that you were crazy. I would have ran out of ideas and no one would be reading anything I wrote. The crazy thing is the amount of people reading my blog has gone up. There are people sharing my posts everywhere from places all over the globe something I would have told you was crazy back when it all began.

So before this gets crazy and too sentimental I wanted to say thanks you are all awesome, and I won't be stopping anytime soon. There will always be fail, always be questions, ranting, and of course Ret Pally's to make fun of.

So cheers and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment