Tuesday, August 2, 2016

You Fail At Knowing I am On Vacation If...


Well I'm back, and what a day to come back on everyone's favourite Fail Day. So coming from some of the emails I have been getting. I can conclude most people don't actually fully read all my posts. So here we go

You Fail At Knowing I am On Vacation If...

  • You are still upset last week's fail day post didn't happen
  • You sent me a total of 6 emails in 7 days. Yes 6
  • Three of those emails where wondering if I got your other emails
  • Another one of the emails was asking why I was ignoring you
  • The last one was appologizing for the other emails that were sent
  • You have already asked me my opinion on the new Hearthstone adventure
  • You are wondering why I haven't logged on anywhere in the past week
  • You wished me happy birthday, but still persisted to wonder where I was
  • You can't get passed the fact someone can not log on to anything
  • You have been spreading rumors of my death
  • You think this post is me being replaced by an AI

And Finally

  • You didn't even notice I was gone.

There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and survived my break.

No comments:

Post a Comment