Thursday, July 14, 2016

Silenced


So it is Thursday. So I really should be finding something to go off about. Actually it is something that has been on my mind for a couple days. For those who are not aware, Blizzard is introducing something know as the silence penalty in World of Warcraft. It is as follows

Following the Legion pre-expansion, any player who is reported multiple times under the Spam or Abusive Chat categories will, after investigation, receive an account-wide silence penalty. While this penalty is active, the silenced player will find that their ability to chat with others is greatly limited.

If you would like to read the specifics and the whole article you can by clicking here

So what does this mean for Pi? As you can assume I am being asked. Well for those that don't know I have been using Pi for years to moderate trade chat when people have asked for it. I oblige as to not spam. Now that has never stopped people from reporting me for spam or any such thing. Does leave me to wonder if I would qualify for something like this though. Since I know reporting for such an act will happen. I am sure any real investigation and a non bot oriented one wouldn't have nay problems. I guess we won't know though until it happens.

Hopefully Pi will be forever an item that will be part of trade. I don't know if the Horde of Llane would ever be the same without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment