Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Geek Is

Well the middle of the week is here and as always is the case it is time for me to make a list. What did I decide for this week's list? Well I thought I would take a look at who I think is the best gaming studio for games coming to us now. So keep that in mind when you are figuring out what you will be keyboard warrioring about to me in a few minutes.

5. Nintendo


After so many years they still make this list. Still creating games that I and many others still love to play.

4. Telltale


Games that have story and leaving you wanting to play just that little bit more. I thought I would never be happy with the episodic style of game, but I was proven wrong.

3. Rockstar


They started out controversial and maybe still are, but that doesn't stop them from putting out games that the gaming world loves to play again and again. 

2. Naughty Dog


What can I say, I don't think there is a Naughty Dog game that I haven't loved to play for hours and hours. You can always expect to be wowed when you play one of their games and in this day and age that is a big deal.

1. Blizzard


Blizzard makes some of my favourite games. Not just games that I play and put away and talk about later but games you continue to play and talk about for years to come. They also never release a game that they believe is not ready and nowadays when you see games having major patches on release day.

There it is my list for the week. As always if you want to tell me why I am wrong find a way to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment