Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes it is the end of the weekend. I know it is a horrible time, not to mention this is when it also kicks in that we are having a Sunday without Game of Thrones. Before I get on with the normal Sunday question and answers you are here for, unless you are lost then welcome. For awhile people have asked me for a twitter and I have been kept putting it off. Well now I set it up and you can follow me @Gaussafication. So enjoy for all of those who have asked for it. Those who haven't well I guess it doesn't really concern you. On with the questions then.

Thoughts on the new heroes for Heroes of the Storm?

Well we all knew Gul'dan was already heading to the nexus when Medivh's trailer was released. I also kind of suspected when Legion was announced but that is beyond the point. Auriel though I have been hoping for awhile so this is great news. More heroes is always better, but adding more support for the Diablo Universe makes it even better. Not to mention the skins in the trailer were worth a second look. If you haven't had a chance to see it, here it is.



What do you think of Left 4 Dead's choice of graffiti?

If you are referring to the Jaden Smith tweets I think it really is amazing. The thing about them is really they seem completely appropriate for graffiti. So even if people didn't know about them it isn't something that could be picked out and done as an Easter Egg. I think this is the point that they are trying to make to the public and Jaden Smith himself .

Should data mining be allowed?

What would keyboard warriors complain about if it wasn't?

There you have it this week's questions all wrapped up. Thank you to everyone who sent something in if I was able to answer it on here or not. As always I will get to it so don't go into freak out mode just yet.

Enjoy the what is left of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment