Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! A crazy Sunday for sure since unless you live under a rock you will be watching the Game of Thrones season finale. While you are wishing the hours today though I see that you have arrived here to see what questions I will be answering for the week. So why not get right to it.

What are your thoughts on the SC2 Ladder changes coming?

Well first for those that don't know



As for what I think? Well this is something which I have wanted for awhile. I think having a ladder where you can actually see for progression will get people to play on it more because they will notice they are actually going somewhere. Also having a Grandmaster which is actually active in promotions and demotion makes for a much more interesting ladder from a fan perspective and for the aspiring player. So really I cannot complain about anything in this revamp at all.

Do you like Whispers of the Old Gods?

I think it adds fun to the game. Sure it can be a bit frustrating at times, but it never is a dull moment. Also tends to mean that a player isn't truly out of the game because a flip can happen at any moment. Not to mention I think it has made Tavern Brawls a whole lot of fun because of the unpredictability. I know at lower ranks people complain about C'Thun, but really it is phasing itself out every game at higher ranks and with players having a larger selection. So yes to answer the question. 

Who is going to die on Game of Thrones?

Someone's favourite character.

There they are this week's questions all answered. Hopefully you got something out of it in some way or another. Now back to your Game of Thrones countdown.

1 comment: