Sunday, June 19, 2016

Ask Gauss


Sunday. Yes it is that time of the week and while everyone may be wishing away the day till they can watch "The Battle of the Bastards" there is still some time till we are there. So why not stay awhile and read this week's Ask Gauss and see what questions I am answering today.

What did you think of this years E3?

After what was pretty jam packed few days of sensory overload I am looking back on it and in my mind it was a big win for VR. Ever since "The Virtual Boy" I have been very put off from anything VR. Now technology has changed quite a bit since then, but I was pleasantly impressed with everything I saw. I would even go so far as to say I am excited to get m hands on some of it. So if that isn't a big revelation I don't know what is. 

What did you think was the most ridiculous thing at E3?

The fact that everything close to Playstation had to have its logo. Did anyone else notice this? Even their water bottles and wipes needed to have the logo on it. I understand branding, but then there is something about going a little too far. Maybe their E3 budget was higher than expected and were like end of the year teachers at an office supply store? Even if that was the case at least it was somewhat amusing to look back on.

So who wins the Snowbowl?

A bastard

There they are all the questions for the week. Hope you got something out of it in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment