Thursday, May 12, 2016

That's A Lot Of Good Reviews


Now as most of you know I am not one to cherry pick reviews of games. Honestly, you know that many times I am all over game reviewers for being over critical of points or not critical enough on others. Also I hate it when they get reviewers who hate certain types of games to review a type of game they hate. Why? Well because that doesn't make any sense at all. They often criticize a game for not being the type of game they like.

Now there is one thing to have one review that sticks out. There is another thing when a game just has tons of reviews, which tend to state the same things. Give you a very good overall impression of a game. Saying that here is a list of review scores for Uncharted 4


Yes you are seeing that correctly. Even reviewers that hate this type of game and genre gave it a great score, which really is unheard of all around. So yes you can look at me like a fanboy for loving this game, but really I think this chart really speaks for itself. Yes, I knew this game was going to get some great reviews, but I never expected this to happen.

So I will keep playing and keep enjoying as it seems everyone else is doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment