Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Here we are once again at the end of the weekend. If you are getting the weather I have the last couple days it has been quite a warm one as well. Well warm for my standards I guess. Sunday also means time for some questions to be answered so why don't we just get to it.

So Overwatch, all it is expected to be?

Well I think it is getting people to play it who aren't overly interested in the genre. Blizzard is a master at this. They take elements that gamers from all places would find interesting and put it to work. People will keep playing it and Blizzard will patch it to keep people playing. Sure the initial craze will die off, but there will be a community that will stick with it especially with a Pro scene on the way.

Will the Warcraft Movie be a bust?

I don't think so. I believe it will make the money it will be expected to be. Fantasy will never be looked good upon by critics. It just won't. Lord of the Rings was the exception, which really was probably just done so people would shut up about critics hating fantasy. The most important thing in my eyes is that the fans of the story and lore appreciate and enjoy it, and I think this will be the case.

Why only 3 questions?

Cause I randomly decide things.

There you have it questions answered for the week. Hope you all got something out of it one way or another. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment