Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Swear To Me

Wednesday, which means list time. Now I was actually thinking long and hard about what to do my list on this week. When I realized I have never done on a list on the best story in a game. Now a great story can make a great game. Also a game with bad gameplay can also have a great story. So keep that in mind when going through the list.

5. Warcraft III


The rise and fall of Arthas along with the other stories introducing us to the Stormrage brothers and so on and so forth. This was an example of great storytelling and one I think everyone who knows anything about it makes it to film one day.

4. Red Dead Redemption


So criminal turned good guy then gives his life to defend his family when he is betrayed by the very people he was working with to make things right. Now doesn't that sound great.

3. The Walking Dead


Clementine and Lee pulled on our heart strings again and again throughout this episodic game that is not only a great story, but one of the best games I have ever played. And that ending....

2. Silent Hill 2


So a story that starts out with a simple letter that gets darker and darker and more and more shocking. It was really hard not to pick this for one, but I guess you will understand when you see what one is.

1. The Last of Us


So surprised? The best game ever made in my mind also has the best story. It is probably one of the very reasons I do consider it the best game ever made. Can't wait for the sequel.

There you have it this week's list. Agree or Disagree as always let me know in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment