Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes it is that time of the week once again. Also if you were not aware it is the last weekend of Winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Had to point that out because if I don't all of you Southern Hemisphere love to point it out to me. Enough of the blabbing though let's get on with why all of you are here today for and that is the questions.

So with the new Heroes Announcement do you think that we will see another Starcraft Hero again?

I think so and I hope it is Fenix just like everyone else does. Also hope at some point we get Swann and Karax at some point as well. Really though with the other hero I kind of hope to see a Starcraft themed map as well. Think it would add something to the game that is missing.

Opinions on Whispers of the Old Gods?

I am liking the card abilities. I think it adds some more strategy to the game where I think the last 2 expansions seemed to add luck through things being random. This can be fun to watch, but then can be extremely frustrating to play. Also will be interesting to see the card art for N'zoth and Y'Shaarj since we have never seen what they look like in Warcraft to begin with.

Really Bottlecaps?

Yes really.

There they are the questions for the week. Hope you all got something out of it in one way or another. Enjoy your last weekend of Winter/Summer wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment