Sunday, March 13, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday. If you are practicing Daylight Savings type, how goes your 1 less hour of sleep? Yes I know, I know you are grumpy because of it and you don't want to hear anymore about it. So why not get to more important things like the questions I am answering for the week. Yes let's do that.

So I know this is spoilerish, but did you see Nazgrim is going to be resurrected as a Death Knight?

Does seem like another Jon Snow moment happening. From what I have seen Darion does ask you to visit the grave of Nazgrim for the purpose of rebuilding the 4 Horsemen. Now this is kind of an interesting way to bring back a character who only died because of his honor(Wow Ned Starkish). So we will see Nazgrim in one way shape or form. So if he is 1 of the new Horsemen, who will the other 3 be? Interesting question indeed.

Are you or have you replayed the Uncharted games before the 4th comes?

I will probably do a run through to remember the smaller points to the story and to get the small little jokes that tend to happen from game to game within the series. Now do I think you will need to replay them? Probably not. The story is going to be a continuation that is for sure and the plot points of the previous games are pretty straightforward if you have played the games. I also assume like all the previous games the controls and everything will be reviewed from the get go so you won't have to worry about that either. Now that I think about it will probably just replay them cause Nathan Drake is awesome.

Dark Souls III is coming.

And so are many deaths.

There you have it this week's questions all answered. That you to everyone who sent something in if I answered it on here or not. I will get to your questions eventually. Enjoy your recovery from your hour of sleep lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment