Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You Fail At Saying I Know Nothing About Gaming If...


Fail Day! Yes it is that day of the week again. It is also Groundhog day so I may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed or something. When I was preparing for this week's Fail Day post I had a few topics, but I got side tracked. It appears someone takes the time every week to read each of my blogs and complain that I know nothing. Now I was thinking about featuring him in a Reader Post, but decided to make Fail Day all about Xendor. So here goes

You Fail At Saying I Know Nothing About Gaming If...

  • You spend most of your time on an XBOX
  • You think Call of Duty is the greatest game ever
  • You play one game, and anyone who doesn't play it is a noob
  • You take offence when I don't include your favourite game in my lists
  • You have never played any of the other games I mention in my lists
  • When you don't get the response you like in an email you resend the same email multiple times saying I didn't get the point
  • You think real gamers only play consoles
  • Your mother bought the last game you played
  • You believe real gamers only care about multiplayer
  • You don't play RPGs because they take away time from your Call of Duty
  • You have never played a game that wasn't for XBOX
  • When you wear a headset you believe it gives you super powers
  • Your solution to everything is to challenge someone to Zombie mode

And Finally

  • You make me want to spend time with Bagellord 

There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it. Maybe now will have time Xendor will have time for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment