Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ask Gauss



Sunday! Yes here we are the end of the weekend. I am assuming a lot of people are getting ready to watch the superbowl even if they never normally watch football. It really is just one of those things isn't it? Before we start doing things that we don't normally do though, why not do something we always do like answer some questions. So here we go.

Do you like turn based RPGs?

I don't mind them. I always have enjoyed any game I have played, which was turn based. I do know that it is an outdated mechanic. Now with all the technology we have there really is the opportunity to incorporate other things instead of just waiting for your turn. There can be so many more things involved, which many turn based games have been trending towards in recent years. Many people who played the older games should realize this trend has been happening for years.

I am liking the way D3 has been going with seasons and such, but do you think we will ever see another expansion?

Honestly? I think by next Blizzcon we will have some sort of announcement for the next expansion. I think they want to avoid the long beta they had with D3 and focus on more of a condensed beta like they have been with there last few releases. I am as well very excited for what the next expansion may bring as Reaper of Souls really stepped up the bar for the game all around.

Do you have a Superbowl pick?

Ya. Manning should retire.

There you have it. This week's questions all answered. Hope you all got something out of it in one way or another. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment