Monday, January 11, 2016

Life Of An Assassin

So I'm back my holiday was pretty good as I hope yours was as well. Truthfully I am still in the recovery stages but I am pretty sure that is the way with everyone. 2016 is a big year for gaming so many great things are on the horizon let's hope the blog can keep up with it all. As always you are all the ones that make this possible. It is your passion, your ideas, and your critism which pulls everything together so don't forget that.

Now to get on with why you are probably actually here is to see if the blog was back and what is being showcased. Well Assassin's Creed Universe strikes again with this tribute to a life as an Assassin. Enjoy!



And years to many more posts to come in 2016

1 comment:

  1. This Blog is a great blog and great knowledge .You can watch video.This all cinema in wow.
    You can pays to Best wow addons. Best world of warcraft addons

    ReplyDelete