Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I'll Be There, Sifting Through The Wreckage

Here we are in the middle of the week getting ready to make a list. This being the first list of the new year how could I do anything, but the games I am most excited to play come 2016. Now I must say there are a lot of great games. Some of them my taste and some of them not. So I assume there may be some disagreement with this, but then it is my list and not yours.

5. No Man's Sky


So this really is the biggest game ever. That is the world that you will be playing in. You are exploring a universe seeing things for the first time in your travels. This game even has one of the most amazing features ever that if you are the first to discover something you get to name it.

4. Dark Souls III


So the series which lives by "Do you like dying?" is at it again. With some new ways to customize your characters. Now there will be less places to visit in the 3rd installment, but to compensate for that the makers might each place much larger.

3. Final Fantasy XV


So this is a game that has taken awhile to get here. I figured I would be playing this last year, but it wasn't meant to be. We have seen a playable demo so it looks like 2016 is finally the year. As always I am excited for anything Final Fantasy

2. The Last Guardian


So with the way I feel about Final Fantasy it is weird to see something above it. The Last Guardian though is something special. Something that just feels like one of those games which is an experience in itself.

1. Uncharted 4 A Thief's End


So I am an Uncharted fanboy I know it. I love the Nathan Drake character and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game, which I have been waiting to get my hands on since the initial teaser trailer was released. We finally have a release date and I am ready to get the show on the road.

There it is. The games I am looking forward most to play in 2016. I am sure your lists might be different, but there is no arguing with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment