Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Here we are the first week back and now it is time to do my first Ask Gauss of the year. Now you all can stop complaining that everything I say is about first, because well they are now all over with. So for those of you who are new to the blog this is where I answer questions sent to me throughout the week in a variety of ways all of which can be seen on the upper right side of the blog or you can go ahead and just email me at gaussafication@gmail.com. So why don't we get right to it!

How would you rate 2015 as a year for gaming?

We saw many great titles come out in 2015. Not nearly as much as people would like, but to say it was a disappointment that would be discounting some of the great games, which we all got to play. Now as I was talking about on Thursday there will be much more selection this year so the number of people who will be happy will be much more significant. Overall though if giving a 1-10 arbitrary score for the year I would give 2015 a score of 7. There were some great games just not a large amount and there was some waiting in between especially for those who have specific tastes.

Do you feel Starcraft needs to do more about balance for Legacy of the Void?

Now we just had a patch and sure there were not any major changes and I agree with it at the moment. People are still getting used to the new units and finding ways to deal with them. Do I think some things need to be adjusted? Yes, of course, I do, but it is the how which is more important to me. I much prefer changes that end up happening once rather than changes that have to keep getting tweaked over and over again. Leaving players to adapt and adapt. I like the open concept feedback that they are having with Legacy and I hope they stick to it.

Why did you feel the need to take a long vacation?

Well sometimes the world gives you too many Bagellords.

There you have it this week's questions all answered. Thank you to everyone who sent something in, and thank you to all those who have been extremely patient waiting for me to get back to them with the backlog that I have. This really wouldn't be possible without all of you so know I will get to yours eventually.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment