Tuesday, November 24, 2015

You Fail At Not My Turkey Week If...


So here we are the week of American Thanksgiving or how I like to call it Not My Turkey Week. Now I know over the years I have made it a point to continuously poke fun at how this week turns into an absolute mess for all things gaming. I also know that every time I do this my hate mail becomes that much more enjoyable to read. So why should I change anything? So that is why I bring you this fail day.

You Fail At Not My Turkey Week If...

  • You have no idea what I am talking about
  • You think it is selfish of me to want to actually game during this week
  • You don't think the whole whole is laughing at you on Friday
  • You don't think I will not mention deep fried turkey while BMing you
  • You think raids should be canceled for the entire week
  • You think having a holiday on a Thursday makes any sense for planning
  • You are actually right now thinking for reasons Thursday is a good day
  • You don't realize not everyone cares it is Thanksgiving for you and should adapt to you
  • You are wondering why I am not posting ROFLBear videos this week about Mr. Green
  • You think now is a good time to level cooking
  • Insert Refugee joke here
  • You think I care to see a pilgrim cosplay in every game I play
  • You use this as an excuse for not getting crap done.
  • You are posting pics of you gaming when you are spending all that important time with family

And Finally

  • You think I don't find this amusing


There you have it this week's edition of Fail. I can already feel the rage burning inside people!

No comments:

Post a Comment