Thursday, November 12, 2015

Void Campaign


So here we are the Thursday after the release of Legacy of the Void. I am going to give my no spoiler review of the campaign since I have completed it, but if you aren't interested in any of that you have been warned.

Well what can I say there was many up and down moments of the campaign. There were moments of feels and there were moments of triumph. There was also quite unexpected moments that one who has played through it would be willing to give me the jaw drop on. I enjoyed the story and the epilogue although would have liked the epilogue to be longer than it was. Made sense to have it set as three missions for the 1 for each race concept, but it felt rushed for what we were doing. The core missions though were well placed slightly more difficult than Heart of the Swarm and the story progressed well.

Like I said it gave you all the things you want in the story. I know some people are going to be upset they didn't deal with certain things how "they" wanted but for a story as per Blizzcon which was in place since 1998 they did a very good job at bring it to a conclusion.

Can't really explain more without spoiling so I will leave it into that as I head into the mulitplayer fun, which I know will take up way too much of my time.

My Life For Aiur!

1 comment: