Sunday, October 25, 2015

Ask Gauss


Here we are end of the weekend and one more weekend till the clocks changing Well that is if you were part of the whole daylight savings time thing. If not then you can basically ignore everything I have said. It is Sunday though which means I have a job to do answering some questions so why don't I get on with that.

Impressions on Syndicate so far?

I think the game has built on what Unity did right. The combat makes it not just a button masher and I know some people hate the fact that you actually require some skill to take on multiple enemies, but to me it tends to the more realistic option and promotes stealth gameplay, which to me is what being an Assassin is all about. Story wise don't think I have completed enough to give an accurate semi review of it so will hold off for the time being.

Do you think we will get a platform game worth playing again?

I am not 100% sure what you mean, but I am guessing you mean the type of game that is "the game" to play. I will agree now it always seems like ARPGs tend to be the games that everyone says are "the game" to play. I think this is because it is the middle ground for the gaming world. They are not overly complicated, they have a story that brings people in and they have fun gameplay elements. They bring together all the things from other genres that people like and again it is why everyone no matter the type of games you "like" to play it is always a game that gamers enjoy playing. Games not in this genre have to be exceptional to really get others to come to "their side" and I think this will continue to be the trend.

Sorry about the Jays.

It's all good

There they are the answers to the questions. Hope you all got something out of it. Thanks to everyone who sent something in and as always will get to those eventually that were not answered on here. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment