Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You Fail At Not Paying Attention To Gaming During Your Holiday If...


So here I am starting things all over again back from my Birthday Holiday. Was a good time. Definitely need time to just step away and enjoy things. So for those who missed me I am back. To those who thought I would never be back well HA I sure showed you! I will though on this fail day pay tribute to my holiday on how it was hard to stay holiday focused.

You Fail At Not Paying Attention To Gaming During Your Holiday If...
  • Gamescon was happening
  • World of Warcraft decides to announce their next expansion
  • There were new heroes and skins added to Heroes of the Storm
  • You wanted to know what this Grand Tournament was all about
  • You ended up in a retro games store
  • You had a heated discussion on why SimCity is better than the Sims
  • Someone gives you a new video game to play
  • Someone wants you to play a game with them
  • Someone wants you to show them how to beat something
  • You got so many mosquito bites you had to stay inside one day
  • You realized some video games aren't hard to play while hungover
  • You end up trying to explain the "You Must Construct Additional Pylons" Card in Cards Against Humanity

and finally
  • You needed an idea for a fail day post when you came back


There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and it is good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment