Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You Are Banished From Death

Wednesday already? That's what I thought when I woke up this morning. I was though excited to release this list. I thought of it during my holidays and figured I would do it as the first one back. What list is that you ask? Well I was having an argument the other day on what I would define as an "Immortal" I see it as someone who cannot be killed without some highlander type stuff going on. So then I came up with this list of the best Immortal Characters in Video Games.

5. Ganondorf - Legend of Zelda


Now truthfully I am not 100% sure if he is actually immortal or it is just Ninetendo being lazy. I do though recognize his signifgance to the gaming world so he makes my list, but comes in at number 5.

4. Zasalamel - Soul Calibur


Generally in fighting games there really isn't that interesting of a backstory to characters. Zasalamel on the other hand has one of the deepest stories not only for a fighting game, but also most fantasy games out there.

3. Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy VII


I am sure many of you saw this coming. You may have thought he would have made it higher up the list though. Vincent has one of the most tragic stories of immortality there is. He was a human experiment who only became so because he ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time trying to do the right thing. On the plus side though has pledged his life to revenge.

2. Alucard - Castlevania


The child of Dracula who fights Dracula. Need I say more? Alucard really is exactly what everyone thinks when they think of gaming and immortals. Well at least anyone that I have been talking too.

1. Talion - Shadow of Mordor


So of all the Characters I have here none of these dies repeatably for you to see again and again. Talion is executed but is banished from death to serve a purpose. Sure you can die but you just keep coming back again and again to fight again.

There you have it this week's list. Sure there are people I missed and I will get ripped into about it, but really it doesn't matter make your own list!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the whole time where is Talion and then he was number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alucard really is exactly what everyone thinks when they think of gaming and immortals. Well at least anyone that I have been talking too.
    xiaomi mi5
    cheap Meizu Metal
    meizu m2

    ReplyDelete