Wednesday, July 8, 2015

If It Doesn't Fit, Just Flip It Over

So here we are thinking about yesterday when I was referring to the casual gaming crowd. So it got me thinking what better thing to do a list about today then Casual games. That's right what are those games that anyone anywhere can pickup and have some fun with. Now let me be clearing this isn't about games that you can choose to play casually because really that can be any game. I am referring to the games that you can do that and anyone anywhere can really play. So here we go

5. Rockband


So Guitar Hero did it pretty good, but I just think Rockband did it better and could get more people involved in this crazy showdown. Not to mention it also had a great sound track even if it really didn't help you play an instrument at all.

4. Plants vs Zombies


So is there anyone out there that hasn't play this game? Even if it is one of those copies and not the real thing? I will be the first to admit I have spent way to much time playing this game and enjoyed every minute of it.

3. Wii Sports


The ultimate party game where you can really just have fun doing just about anything. I don't even think Nintendo thought this game and the sequels would be as popular as they have been. No matter how much time passes this game is always fun to play with other people when you got some time to kill.

2. Worms Armageddon


There will be people who will say Angry Birds this and Angry Birds that, but I am sorry Worms is and always will be better. Sure it is silly and outragous but that's what makes killing your enemies with sheep, old women, holy hand grenades, and concrete donkeys fun.

1. Tetris


I am not sure you could choose anything else here. The game which has had so many remakes and yet the core gameplay has never changed. Do we know why we are doing this? No. but that doesn't mean we won't continue to do so.

So there you have it. This week's list. Do you have another game that you think should have been included? As always let me know why you know better than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment