Wednesday, June 24, 2015

At Last The Promise Has Been Made

So E3 is over and we all are in recovery mode. Like every year after E3 well sit back and realize what we will be able to get our hands on. Some times these things are delayed and sometimes there is pain and anguish of having to wait to get our hands on them. With all of that in mind I thought the perfect plan for this week's list was to say what E3 has got me the most hyped for. So here it is.

5. The Last Guardian



So the game that looks absolutely amazing with all the visuals they had available. The trailer showed us how connected the 2 trailers are, but you just got this feeling that something awful was going to happen to cause some feels at some point in this game.

4. Fallout 4



Well it is Fallout. What more is there to say about this. That is all.

3. Shenmue 3



You have seen me mention numerous times how this series has deserved a third installment. They through it at the fans to see if they were interested and it was an overwhelming success. Maybe I can work as a forklift driver again.

2. Uncharted 4



What can I say the gameplay footage they showed was masterful. I was already beyond pumped to play this game when it was first announced with just a random teaser trailer. Naughty Dog has not disappointed me yet and I don't expect them to.

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake



Was there a doubt? The surprised and the show show stealer at E3. This will be remembered as the E3 when they announced this was finally going to happen. I still really cannot believe this is going to be a thing, but no matter when it happens I cannot wait.

There you have it. Did E3 get you hyped for anything else? Let me know, but please don't expect me to be all excited about some xbox crap.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even think any of the other games listen think they are even close to the ff7 announcement. Really is something the entire gaming world is pumped for

    ReplyDelete