Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ask Gauss

Sunday. Here we are wondering what we are going to do because there is no Game of Thrones on tonight. I know I am still taking in last week as well. We must go on though and with a Sunday comes the time to answer some questions so here we go.

Are you at all scared they will destroy Final Fantasy VII reputation with this remake?

I think they have been scared of this for a long time. Wondering what would happen if they take this project on. There is no question the sales for this game are going to be through the roof. The question is if they are going to anger fans from changing things or peoples memories of what was just isn't going to be the same. It is a fine line really. I think they know what they have got themselves into and will do there best to ensure everything works out as it should and how they want it to.

Have you tried Tavern Brawling?

I actually did the other day. Was a fun feature and certainly will do it probably the once a week to get my reward. I did wonder why the reward was an original pack of cards though and not goblins and gnomes. Did get a legendary even though Mr. Fordring already exists in my set of cards. It's free so I urge anyone who is playing Hearthstone to give it a try after all you do have nothing to lose.

So XBOX has a new controller?

And this matters because?

There you have it questions answered for the week. Hope you all got something out of it! Thanks to everyone who sent something in and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment