Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Yes your weekend is coming to a close. I know it sucks and I am probably in worse shape then you are. I did though wake up to answer some questions so you all have something to read while you are in recovery. For those not aware of how to send in your questions there is a variety of ways to do so listed on the top right of the page or you can just straight email me at gaussafication@gmail.com. I will answer your question regardless if it makes it on to the weekly post or not. So now let's do this thing

Do you think it is right for someone like Ghostcrawler to be tweeting about WoW things now that he is away from it?

Now I assume you are talking morally not if he is actually allowed to. Now first off I read all the tweets and really nothing bad so said. They way he was talking he was giving insight into the process everything goes through from a Dev standpoint. This outlook is really appreciated in my books and really lets you know the mindset of a developer. So to answer no I don't have an issue. The ones I have an issue with are the ones who were are let go and just go off about everything out of spite.

The other day you were talking about Muliplayer. Do you think for the exact reasons you were talking about is why AC: Unity changed AC Multiplayer?

Let's be honest. Assassin's Creed Multiplyer before unity was dumb and was a throw in. It really felt like it was just put in so the game itself would have multiplayer. I have been saying since Brotherhood it would be cool to use the Assassin type call thing from that game as a useful tool in adding a multiplayer to the single player game. I think Unity does that while still getting the story across and it not feeling out of place.

Do you have Playstation Plus?

Truthfully I think it is the best value in gaming. Free games each month on multiple systems and lets you play online. Now I understand people don't like the pay for online play crap but I believe it became a necessary evil to improve PSN.

So there you have it. Thank you to everyone who sent something in if I answered it on here or not. This could not be possible without your input. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think after someone leaves a company or a team of any sort they are the best person to get information about the process and the ins and outs of everything. They talk freely dont think too much about their responses and give it to you straight

    ReplyDelete