Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Maybe You Will Answer All The Questions I Have Asked

So with Assassin's Creed Unity coming out yesterday I figured it would make perfect sense to do this week's list with an Assassin's Creed them. I know right? What could it be though? Well why not make it pretty simple and jsut do my favourite Assassin's Creed moments from throughout the series. And here we go!

5. Altair vs Al Mualim - Assassin's Creed


When you play a series you never forget those moments which got you to love the series in the first place. If it wasn't for this fight at the end I don't think I would have kept playing this series

4. Blackbeards Death - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag


Black Flag was a great game. When thinking about it there wasn't that many huge moments like other games that stood out so much more than others. Blackbeard's death though was one such moment which did happen though. You were sad and man tears were shed.

3. Connor Kills Haytham - Assassin's Creed III


The moment you knew was going to happen through the entire game once you started playing as Connor. Even so this moment was sad and then not nearly as satisfying as killing of any other Templar. You felt with Haytham. Everything he said you wanted to know and believe you wasn't like the rest of them.

2. Ezio's Speech - Assassin's Creed II


I have mentioned this moment in Assassin's Creed history many times. So many times you all are probably sick of hearing about it. The speech not only rings true in everything we say and do, but it is so well presented that it just makes you nod in agreement. 

1. Revelation - Assassin's Creed Revelations


Whoever wrote this part to the game really deserves some sort on an award. It was the connection of distant past, to past to the present and was done so magnificently. I have watched the ending to this game more times then I can remember and every time it doesn't get any less amazing. This is the reason to this day this is in my mind the best Assassin's Creed game.

There they are my favourite Assassin's Creed moments. Are any of these yours? Or do you think there are some others which deserve a mention? As always tell me one way or another.

1 comment:

  1. Have to included the Cesare fight with Ezio from brotherhood. Too epic to deny other than that no complaints

    ReplyDelete