Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gamer Problems


Right now I am having some a a slight problem gaming wise. I can't remember the last time I had some many games all new that I just want to play. Sure there is times when one game is out and then another the next week, but right now is something else entirely. Now I know most of you will say well you can just play them all at once. I could do that, but that is not really my style. When I get a game I always want to play it want to experience it and want it really be the game I am into at that moment.

I think everyone is that way. You have the game you open it you look at the book you will probably never look at again while something is installing or loading and wondering who in the hell ever reads this book. Then you come to the conclusion that they are only ever read in this exact moment you are reading it.

Having that is just part of the gaming experience it is what makes it what it is. There really is nothing like a new game, and really only gamers understand when you say there is nothing like it. Getting multiple games at one time makes things confusing. There is overlap and insanity ensues and you really are overwhelmed and have no idea what to do.

Right now I have Warlords, Assassin's Creed Unity, Heroes of the Storm, FarCry 4, and Dragon Age Inquisition all wanting their piece of the pie. I have actually sat there during a time I set aside for gaming doing nothing because I have no clue what I should be doing. It really is madness to the next level.

I know I should just pick one stick with it till it is completed then go from there. Then keep a rotation going, and this will probably eventually happen, but it doesn't make this time any easier. Gamer problems how horrible.

1 comment:

  1. Well look at it this way you will be busy for quite some time

    ReplyDelete