Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Also the last day of November so you really have to start think about Christmas fast approaching. There has been more questions sent in this week then I ever remember not sure why exactly, but I think it has something to do with the insane amount of great games out currently. So why don't we just get right to it.

Are you interested in the Game of Thrones game?

Why yes! I am actually a huge Game of Thrones fan, which probably doesn't surprise any of you since I enjoy the fantasy style of game so much. I am also a huge fan of the Walking Dead game series and I really think Telltale will do the series justice. I also like how it will go well and blend in nicely with the show. So parts that the show can not get into in the 10 episodes the game will have some extras just for that. I think this also makes perfect sense in the episode style that the Telltale has really made their own. So in my eyes cannot come out soon enough.

Do you find they are killing too many people off in Warlords?

Truthfully? No. Remember some of the characters they have killed off have good reason too. I won't go into specifics as to not be spoilerish but if you have seen them die then you know what I mean. Also you have to think of having double characters in both timelines. There is minimal doubles in existence and really off the top of my head only 1 "true" double comes to mind. At this moment as I have said before there is nothing bad I have to say about Warlords. It really is odd as I always find things to complain about.

Why didn't you do a not my turkey day post?

Well I wasn't trying to raid on Thursday didn't really apply,

There you have it questions all answered for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent something in I will try my best to get to all of them in a reasonable amount of time. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. is there any clue to when the GoT game comes out? I see you can preorder at the moment just wondering if you had an incling as to when

    ReplyDelete