Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ask Gauss


Here we are the end of the weekend is coming and we can all be glad we don't live in Buffalo. Unless you do live in Buffalo then I am sorry. All kidding aside it is Sunday and we have some questions to answer so let's get right to it.

So WoW is back to over 10 Million subscribers, what do you think?

Well it might even be closer to 11 since I believe that was done on the 13 and it didn't launch in Asia the same day. I could be wrong though. Regardless jumping 3 million subs for the expansion is quite amazing. Now from playing the expansion and how well it has been put together I am not surprised. It has been a great experience thus far and it has that sort of comeback feeling to the older Warcraft fan that they just have to see what is going on. Now I am interested to see in how it holds the numbers, but only time will tell with that.

Did you hear Unity has been denounced in France?

Now if you are talking about a certain article. Which you can read by clicking here. It is far from being denounced by an entire country. It was one person who does have some issues about the way certain people within the revolution are portrayed in the game. Like any game people can have their opinion but from playing the actual game and reading his comments I tend to think he really didn't play the game and is just reacting in some way to get some sort of publicity. Maybe I am wrong though and if I am be sure to let me know.

How is Inquisition?

Great so far. Will be more on it to come from me for sure though!

There they are the questions for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent something in as always this would not be possible without all of you taking part in it. Keep sending those questions in and answered on here or not I will get to them. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. People think too much about the history in Assassin's Creed games they even have to state it is a work of fiction on the game to avoid people going mad about it. Can we not just enjoy the games for what they are?

    ReplyDelete