Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ask Gauss


Here we are the first Sunday in November and the day we got an extra hour of sleep. Well that is if where you live does the whole daylight savings time thing. If not then it is just the first Sunday in November. This Sunday really isn't much different than most we still answer some questions.

Less than 2 weeks till Warlords. Has excited set in yet?

I have been pretty pumped for it since they released the cinematic. It just made the whole thing seem so close and that was back in August. I am excited to see where the story is going and how I will progress through it. Interacting with characters and places you never thought you would see again really is going to be something else. Especially for lore buffs like myself. So bring it.

What are your thoughts on Beyond Earth?

Now being a fan of the Civilization games I was excited for this. Now it looks amazing and it plays like a civilization game, which is a good thing. One thing though which I always thought has been great about the Civ games was how you were taking a part of history and being part of it. This doesn't have that as this is futuristic. Now that is not a completely bad thing but it is just different. I will say this game has a much higher learning curve than previous Civ games because you can do everything the tech trees are also unknown to you because the worlds themselves are. It takes a few games to get used to the feel and how to play it. I think I will have a more extensive review after I have played it more.

Blizzcon this week.

Thank you captain obvious!

There you have it some questions answered for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent one in and hopefully my responses are somewhat helpful. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment: