Wednesday, September 3, 2014

This Was Not Our Destiny

Here we are the 2nd day of September, and what is September good for you ask? Well besides a slight increase in depression with the realization even if you no longer are in school that school has begun it means games are on there way. Every gamer knows summer time is a huge lull in terms of big games being released. With September brings new life into the gaming industry with so many big named games getting set to release. So I figured for my list this week I would list the titles I am most excited to see coming the rest of the year.

5. Dragon Age Inquisition


Slated for October the 7th the newest game in the dragon age series will be available for play. It may just be me and my fascination with dragons, but I love this series and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

4. Civilization: Beyond Earth


We will get to play the newest installment of Sid Meier's epic game on the 27th of October. I know some people find turn based games too slow, but to me I just love playing the single player versions of these games just to feel like you are apart of it all.

3. Shadows of Mordor


September 30th will bring us the release of Shadows of Mordor. The game itself has so many customizations and niches just makes me want to try out how they all can workout. Also it takes place in middle earth and who does love that!

2. Assassin's Creed Untiy


Ever since Assassin's Creed was a thing I always hoped they would make one of the games connecting to the French Revolution. Well on November 11th I will get my wish, and I for one cannot wait to see it all first hand.

1. Warlords of Draenor


There are games that just get everyone pumped. I cannot remember the last time I was this excited to play a game. Warlords has everything I could possibly ask for story wise that just gives me those gamer chills. November 13th cannot come soon enough.

There you have it. Do have some which you think should have made the list? Or jsut others which deserve honorable mention? Let me know as always.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you excited for WoD. WoW is much more fun when you are around

    ReplyDelete