Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Yes your weekend is about to end it is time to feel sad about it. I know take a minute I am sure you can continue to read after you do so. With the weekend ending though it reminds us that we are closing in on the days of some of the most anticipated games. So there is that. While we are waiting though we can answer some questions. If you are still not sure of how to send in your questions you can look at the top right of the page or simply email them to gaussafication@gmail.com. So on to this week's questions

Shadow of Mordor are you ready?

I have been looking forward to this game since the trailer game out back in the spring. All I can say is I am ready to chop off some Orc heads and enslave them to do my doing. There are some many things about this game which fasciante me. If you haven't had the chance watch all the trailers and gameplay videos you can. You will just want to want to play this game as much as I do.

What are your thoughts on the TeSPA cardback?

Well I am assuming you are reffering to the fact of how it won't be available to everyone. If you have no idea about this cardback you can check out the information here. Now I love this idea on how it is promoting ESports. This will get people involved and also have some great exposure to those who may play the game, but really are not involved in the community itself. What I don't like is the small number of people it is only available to. This cardback is about promoting ESports so really if any player who cannot join a chapter wanted to contribute to ESports by donating to TeSPA and have it verified by them then really they should be able to gain access to the cardback. This isn't going to happen but I think it would serve the purpose and really give everyone some chance of gaining access to it besides just those attending university in college in the US.

So you may actually finally get access to the Heroes of the Storm after the shutdown.

I can only hope. Along with everyone else who hasn't had a chance.

There you have it this week's questions all answered. Thanks to everyone who sent something in if it was answered on here or not. It would not be possible to to do this without all of your contributions so as always thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Shadow of Mordor looks great just hoping it isn't a let down. For it to be bad everything we have seen must some how be completely different then what is being shown. Which seems not very possible

    ReplyDelete