Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ask Gauss


Here we are up early on this Sunday morning and wondering where my pancakes are. Sometimes I just wish I had the super power of instant food preparation. Imagine all the time I would save! Sadly I do not have super powers, but one can dream can't they? One can also ask questions, and that is what today is about! I know that was awful, but here we go with the questions.

So now since more than a week has passed has the seasonal flare of Diablo passed?

I guess what you are asking is it just the same old thing as it was, but with a new character. Now you could say that if it was just about the leaderboards and all that fancy stuff. I think though when you add in the greater Rifts especially for the Hardcore characters it makes things a lot more exciting. When you raise the difficulty or get to the next difficulty rather you really don't have a gauge on how hard it could be. You are basically excepting the fact that this tier of the rift is going to be much more then you can handle. It really is a gaming rush that Diablo needs and I am enjoying it.

Did you see the new Card Back for this season of Hearthstone? What do you think?

If you haven't here it is.


I honestly think this is the best one they have done. It really gets all of the elements you would think from a pirate perspective while really not going too crazy with the design. I think I will be showcasing this one next month for quite some time,

Do you think there is too much Orc beheading in the gameplay footage of Shadows of Mordor?

Is this really something people complain about?

And there they are the questions answered for the week. Thank you to everyone who sent something in and if you cannot find the links on the top right of the page feel free to send in your questions directly to gaussafication@gmail.com and regardless if I post them on her I will get to them eventually. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Shadow of mordor looks amazing. I really cannot wait to play it way more than I should.

    ReplyDelete