Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Swapper


So I have been at a loss lately with new games and what to do. I have been playing a lot of the older games I have, but I was looking for something new to play when I game across a game which had got pretty good reviews, but I just never looked too much into it. I am glad now that I was actually bored enough and downloaded The Swapper off the PSN network.

The game itself is a puzzle solving game so I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but if you are looking for something new to do while waiting for other games this really is something I would say check out. The levels themselves are visually amazing I would say without a doubt the best looking puzzle game I have ever played, and I really enjoyed how it required you to think out of the box to try and solve the puzzles.

The game requires you to use this experimental weapon which creates a clone of yourself to turn on lights, open doors, get across areas and so on and so forth. Also it is never a bad idea to actually use your brain once in awhile while gaming instead of mindlessly grinding. I'll leave the launch trailer below for anyone who interested during this summer time lull.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so amazing. Will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete