Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reaper of Souls 2.1 Fun


Now if you have been living under a rock or "haven't been paying attention" as Captain Hale would say. So just in case you here is Blizzard's video of what is new in this patch.



Now we cannot officially take part in season till this Friday, but I have had a chance to experience everything else the patch has had to offer and I must say I have been quite impressed. Now I am playing completely hardcore these days so I haven't been pushing to the extreme on the Greater Rifts but they are quite challenging even up to the point where my DH is at. I havent been upgrading the gems but I will start as I think that really is going to be the only safe bet for pushing forward with the rifts.

Now the Dexterity to armor change is quite a big one. I can say my Demon Hunter can take a couple hits so Hardcore has been a lot less stressful, but it makes me bummed at the same time because the fear factor isn't there as much as it was before. On the other hand my monk is loving it as am I the removable of One With Everything. It will make gearing a Monk much easier and won't make secondary resists the be all and end all of gearing up.

So I will say if you haven't played for a bit or wondering if it will be worth the time I would say most definitely. I have been having quite a bit of fun with it the last few days. Also if I am not completely busy within my games feel free to drop me a line if you are up for some Hardcore craziness just no raging if your character happens to kick the bucket.

Happy Demon Slaying!

1 comment:

  1. I have been liking it too. Not sure I will be getting into seasons though cannot see myself starting over.

    ReplyDelete