Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday and my first real post since I have been back from vacation. Even though I did have a pretty great vacation I am glad to be home. There really is just something about coming home after a vacation and realizing how much you missed it. That though is not really the topic of the day though is it? It has been awhile so let us answer some questions!

I would ask if you saw the Warlords of Draenor Cinematic, but I know you did. What I want to know is what you thought of it?

First if you are living under a rock here it is



I know I probably say this abut every expansion opening cinematic, but I think this one is the best thus far. It really brings old to new very well. I also really appreciated the salute to the Warcraft cinematic almost got that you cannot change what is supposed to happen moment. I have actually found myself watching it randomly again and again just because of how pumped it makes me to take part in it.

So all the Naxx cards are now in, what do you think?

The meta is still evolving, but I have been seeing quite a few different decks leveling up then I would have expected. I have also been having a blast trying to build my own decks with all of the new cards. Now I also think next season will be a really interesting one as I think the meta will be all over the place as people are adapting. This really is in my opinion an exciting time to play Hearthstone.

Did you miss gaming during your vacation?

Of course, but then it was also nice to have a nice relaxing break.

There you have it. For all of you who sent in questions especially while I was gone it will take some time to catch up and reply to them all. So please be patient I am not ignoring you! Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back. I would have to agree that this is the best opening cinematic but I think it is because it gives older players something to remember and newer players something epic to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete