Sunday, June 1, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday! The first of June as well meaning summer is getting closer and closer. With it comes those people who complain it is hot out when they were the same ones during the winter complaining it was too cold. I know makes no sense to me either. Regardless it's Sunday and you came here to see some questions answered so let's take of that shall we.

Is Leeroy an OP card?

I know a lot of people go on and on in Hearthstone about how certain cards are OP. The reason people dislike Leeroy is because most of the time the whelps are not even a factor. I like many others who use the card use it to finish off an opponent and therefore since the whelps don't have taunt they are not even a factor. Now is this a bad thing? I don't really think it is as really it makes the card useful as finisher. Basically makes the card a fireball where you only have certain situations where it can be useful. Now I guess we may see a many increase but even they I don't believe it changes the effectiveness of the card itself.

What are you looking forward to seeing at E3?

Honestly there are quite a few things, but if I had to pick one I think Assassin's Creed Unity is something I could choose instantly. As you all know I love the Assassin's Creed games not only because of their gameplay and story but because history is something of great interest to me and combining gaming and history to me is just something which will put a smile on my face every time.

So no Kinect on Xbox One?

They finally realize real gamers could give a crap about it.

There you go questions answered for the week. Thank you to everyone who submitted a question. As always feel free to send your questions in on any of the ways list at the top right of this page or just send the email to gaussafication@gmail.com. Enjoy what you have left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Leery is just a card which people remember losing to because it is a finisher. So then that is why the OP comments start

    ReplyDelete