Monday, May 12, 2014

Death By Design

Yes Monday is here I know I know you really didn't want it to be. Welcome to the club which no one really wants to be a part of. Anyways, let's forget about all the Monday grumbling and just get to the days events, and by the days events I mean showcase everything for all of you to see for Machinima Monday. Now I don't normally recommend recruitment videos for WoW guilds mostly because it would appear like I am pumping a guilds tires. This guild recruitment video by Death by Design is really something special. I don't know much about their guild but I do know this machinima is extremely well done and presented. Now if I was interested in finding a guild this would definitely spark my interest, which truly is the point is it not? So have a look and maybe you will be as impressed as I was.


Enjoy your Monday

1 comment:

  1. I want to sign up and I don't even play WoW anymore. Amazing video best of its kind I have ever watched

    ReplyDelete