Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Fail At Release Dates If...



So I will be the first to admit I have screwed up release dates before. Hell today I thought the remaster for Final Fantasy X and X-2 was coming out until last week. Even planned out some gaming time just to make sure I could get those games in while doing other things. So instantly when I realized how much I had failed I thought I am not the only one and this would be a great idea for a Fail Day post. So here we are

You Fail At Release Dates If...
  • You mixed up the month and the day
  • It took you till 1AM to realize a midnight release wasn't happening
  • You had a very vocal argument with a sales associated how he must be wrong and asked him to check for the 10th time
  • You have yet top realize 90% of games come out on Tuesday
  • You keep going to the store looking for your GTAV PC copy
  • You walked up and down the isle aimlessly looking for the game only to realize there was a poster making you facepalm
  • You have attempted to pre-order a game which has already been released
  • You have ever thought "they will have plenty of copies"
  • You feel showing up at 10 to 12 is plenty of time for a midnight release
  • You don't book the day off work
  • You don't have any "so this one time" stories when waiting in line for a midnight release
  • You thought or currently think you could buy a console without a pre-order
  • You don't buy games on the release date
and finally
  • You ability to check Google has evaded you
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and will realize soon rather than later when things are actually happening.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one. Maybe it is just I am excited to replay the game and once again hear the painfully long laugh sequence

    ReplyDelete
  2. use that time to play south park bro!
    `khul

    ReplyDelete