Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday. Yes that is right Sunday is already here. Where did the weekend go? Truthfully I am not entirely sure. I am sure though is that I have a pile of questions here and I only am going to pick 3 of them to answer for this week's Ask Gauss. Now if you are unsure how to become part of this pile it is very simple. You can use one of the ways on the top right of the page or you can just send an email to gaussafication@gmail.com. So let's get to it.

So I have been playing Lightning Returns and I am having a hell of a time on the final boss, any suggestions?

Well I must say the last boss, who I won't say just for spoiler sake, is actually the toughest last boss in Final Fantasy in a long time. Now the first few phases of the fight it is extremely important to do as much damage as you can without taking a lot. Also do not use any of your EP it is extremely important for the final phase. Now you really don't need to stagger the boss during this stage although it can be helpful just concentrate on doing the most damage possible while taking the least amount. I like to use a physical and 2 magic users just because it gives a nice break. In truth though the fight itself might be easier with 3 magic users and keeping your distance to react to attacks. The phases just may take longer to go through. I use "ra" spells specially Aero because it is a quick cast. Keep in mind though to have at least 1 of each element in case the boss switches to an elemental weakness and you want to take advantage of it. Lastly when you get to the final stage you just have to stagger. This is where your overclock and ethers if you have any come n handy. get to a purple stagger level then go nuts with the overclock. Once you have staggered the boss you win and congrats. Keep in mind weapons with Quick Stagger and Stagger Power are extremely useful. Hope this helps.

So truthfully how is the loot in Diablo now?

The loot drops are much better. I have been playing through my Hardcore Characters the last few days, and the drops and crafting has kept me at par. Also the drops currently are leaps and bounds better than you can get on the Auction House so stay away from it. With this in mind Demon Hunters need a little work or maybe I am not completely understanding the class. My Hardcore Demon Hunter Macro said goodbye to the world on Friday after many hard fought battles.

Will you be picking up the FFX/X-2 remaster?

Course been awhile but March 18th looking like a good day!

There you have it some questions answered for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent something in. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I was actually impressed with the final boss. Although I found the plus version was not as great

    ReplyDelete