Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Only a couple days away from Reaper of Souls as well. Anyone else more than ready to get playing? I know I can't be the only one. So since my pancakes are all finished and cleaned up after why don't we do what we do on Sundays and answer some questions. Also if you are still not sure of how to send in your questions all the ways are listed on the top right of the page or you can just send an email to gaussafication@gmail.com. Now let's do this thing.

So what are you most excited for with Reaper of Souls?

Honestly there really isn't anything I am not looking forward to with this expansion. I know that is such a dumb answer but it is true. Adventure mode is going to make farming and gaining Paragon more exciting. Rifts are going to do the same thing but also add a challenge to the game which has been needed even in previous iterations of the game. The story itself is something I have been going over in my head over and over trying to figure out how all of this came to be. Then the Crusader looks like a pretty fun class to play to add to my arsenal of heroes.

So as you can see everything I am looking forward to. I think though if I had to pick one it would be adventure mode it really isn't fun to create games over and over for farming purposes and this really is going to make that not be the case. I like to actually do something and not mindless farm things. Just as I hate grinding in any game if you can make it more interesting I am all for it.

Did you happen to see the new alpha video for the next Assassin's Creed game?

Oh I did. For those who haven't.


French Revolution is such an interesting time frame as well. Now I know people are saying it will probably be the same old gameplay just with a different story and slightly different weapons. Really though that is the essence of the Assassin's Creed games. Experiencing the history of the world for the eyes of an assassin in the world they came from.

So SimCity released Offline mode this week?

Yes because releasing a pointless thing in this day in age is important to people.

There they are questions answered for the week. Enjoy what is left of your weekend everyone and prepare for Death!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that AC trailer looks sweet for how little it has. Sure the games are similar and that is why they can push them out every year. They also don't they are going to change much besides the story. I think of them as like a books series and that really makes you want o pick it up. The next part in the story

    ReplyDelete