Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ask Gauss


Here we are on the tail end of the weekend once again. The first weekend of March and around here spring just doesn't seem anywhere in sight. What is in sight though(yes I know awful lead in) is these questions I am going to answer for this week's Ask Gauss. As always if you are unsure how to send in those questions top right of the page has quite a few options or just email them to gaussafication@gmail.com.

So I have been on the fence with getting RoS or not. What do you think?

Everything I have seen coming in Reaper of Souls has been worth it. The changes are all for the better. There really is nothing they are adding I don't like. Sure some of the class changes will change the way I played but I can live with that. They want the game to be equally played across all classes and that makes sense after all I do have currently a max level of every class. One thing to keep in mind though. Diablo is still an ARPG based upon farming for better gear. That is what the game is all about. If you didn't like that about it before that hasn't changed just the ways you go about getting it have slightly changed.

Do you have some favourite garbs in Lightning Returns?

I generally use 1 physically based attacking garb and 2 magic focused garbs. Now I have maxed out st and magic stats in those 2 situations so garb choice is more of a preference. Before that came to be though I used 2 of the +10% Magic garbs where there base attack was an Aero, Blizzard, Fire, Thunder + and then the other garb was a 10% Strength garb. Now if your base strength or magic stat isn't high enough that +10% is not greater than 250 then obviously use the 250 ones. I also like these garbs because they only have 1 wasted slot with the base ability.

Something interesting you heard about?

Hearthstone is going to be played at the Intel Extreme Masters. And no bullshit on that one.

There you have it questions answered for the week. Thank you to everyone who sent something in and a pre-thanks  to everyone who will be sending in questions for next week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I think Lightning looks boss as Yuna sphere hunter but then again I love FFX and FFX-2

    ReplyDelete