Thursday, January 2, 2014

May The Earthmother Smile Upon You


Honestly I really have no idea how to truly write this post. It is really weird also that I feel something like this deserves a blog post on its own. You see a couple years ago I stopped doing something, something I enjoyed doing for quite some time. I stopped because it wasn't as fun as it used to be and I was only doing it because I felt I had to. It is not like this anymore.

Over that time I have been asked again and again to play again. "Things have changed", "We were talking about old times", "Your name came up today", "Don't you miss it?". Day after day month after month. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it, because I did. I missed tons of things about the game. There was also things I didn't miss about it. So I would say thanks and continue on with my day.

Over the last couple months though it has been different. Mainly since Blizzcon where I truly have missed it more than normal. I have been talking about it much more and not just about the lore and the story, but about the game itself. Did I actually want to pick up the game again and play, or was this just something which would fade. So I let it be. I have been happy playing all these other games lately not like I didn't have anything to do, plus there has been the holidays.

Then came Monday when Safiree and Khulk were, putting it lightly, pestering me about it. So I thought about it more and Tuesday I made the decision. The decision all of you probably know by now. Gauss will be returning to World of Warcraft. I am not making any promises of how long I will be playing or how exactly I will be playing. Today though I will be there. As it will be my first day back. Feel free to say hello I am sure there will be a lot of you doing so.

6 comments:

  1. OMG.....

    I just don't know what to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? Is this for real? You are trolling aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, congrats on pulling the trigger.

    Low-key warning, though, the game is better in a lot of ways and worse in a few but ultimately whatever in-game you felt you had to do that led to leaving is probably still there waiting to suck you in again... avoid it as best you can, find a good group of folks, either a guild or a network of Battle.net friends or both, to hang with and just enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww yeaa. shit just got realz.
    -Khulk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is some news

    ReplyDelete