Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ask Gauss



Sunday! Yes here we are at the tail end of the weekend once again. At least it is a perfect day for pancakes. This week has been pretty crazy though. Some people still popping by on WoW to welcome me back, and talk about times they remember me from. It certainly is fun and interesting catching up with all of you. Not much to update on the WoW front in general besides just doing the WoW thing catching up on everything Mists has to offer. You really see how much content is in an expansion you you become a part of it at the end. That is not what you all came here to see me talk about though so why not just get to the questions

So less than a month before Lightning Returns are you ready?

I have been ready. I have been excited for this game for quite some time. I know a lot of people have some hate on for FFXIII because it has been more linear. Although I don't really understand how you can consider part 2 linear. I think people just need to realize each Final Fantasy game has a model and it follows it. XIII just happens to be this way. The story has been extremely well written and I would argue it is one of the better overall stories in the series. This may be unfair though since it is going to have 3 games to tell that story while in the past the most has been 2. I will be there day one picking this up though and will be sure to tell all of those interested all about it.

Is BoA on Diablo going to ruin player interaction?

This is the crap I don't understand people complain and complain how Diablo is a single player game and now it truly has a complete single players aspect and those same people complain. BoA is going to make your drops better and allow you much more individuality in the game along with making you play the actual game to get the items you want. I know crazy concept. I just think people are born to bitch and this is just what they are doing. Trading doesn't make Diablo killing demons endlessly and getting that legendary drop that means something is what makes Diablo.

Sylvanas got nerfed.

No worries it is still amazing for 6 cost.

There you have it questions answered for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent in a question if it was answered here or not. Keep sending them in I will always get to them eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to think Rag is a much better card than Sylvanas.

    ReplyDelete