Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ask Gauss


Happy Sunday everyone! Crazy week. When I said last week I was bombarded with questions this week topped that like crazy. Must be big news with me coming back to WoW and all. Although with some of the things people are asking does put some pressure on things. I am having fun which is the important thing. It is Sunday though so let's get to these questions!

So I know you have came back to WoW but I see all of these streamer popping up playing WoW what do you think the reason is.

I have noticed others playing WoW either starting back up or picking it up again. I am not really sure why it seems new year new things to do. Like I said I am having fun going through the quests and leveling. Timeless Isle while is an easy way to get gear seems gimmicky to me but I can live with that. I know a lot of people are extremely interested in the new expansion pack so maybe this is the way for people to get ready for it. Or maybe they just think it is a great way to interact with people since tons of people do play WoW. I can say for a fact people seem to be really engaged with me coming back. Just seems to be what people want to see at the moment.

How ready are you for Lightning Returns?

I wish it was out already. Seems like it has been forever since the last one. Maybe it is just the way it ended and I want to know what is coming next. I know some people don't appreciated 13 for what it is, but those who really enjoy the story get it. You have to realize 13 is in a category all its own and don't expect it to be something it isn't. I will be playing it day one like crazy along with the week's after so all of those waiting to hear what I think of it no worries you will get plenty of it.

So Carbot portraits in patch 2.1.

I know and new levels should give myself and others things to aim for.

There you have it this week's questions answered. Once again thanks for everyone who sent something in and for those still waiting for me to reply I will get to yours eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having fun really is great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete