Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rage Inducing Madness

So here we go in the middle of the week. Wednesday has turned into a day of lists. I have actually enjoyed making these lists up even if I always have people who like to have their opinions known. I am sorry I didn't make up the list like you would that is probably because it is not your list it is my list. Anyways with that in mind I decided to make a list where the games tend to generate the most NERD RAGE!!!

5. DOTA 2


You know this list is full of rage when DOTA 2 is number 5 of the list. Any team based game always seems to cause general fits of rage. If you have ever played the game you realize that not everyone tends to play nice.

4. World of Warcraft


Like I said before playing with people tends to cause rage to be created. Especially when those people tend to be in the 20+ range. I can even say myself I have had the moments when I didn't realize what I even said until later when people asks for their heads to be returned.

3. League of Legends


I don't think I have ever heard the word report more then when playing LoL. People it is almost as if they believe doing so will give them super powers. Not to mention the crowd tends to be younger in age and therefore everyone tends to have something to prove, and it all begins even before the game starts.

2. Call of Duty


The game populated by countless people who are too young to even play the game. The game where your mother is the topic of pretty much every possible conversation. The game where having a headset makes you instantly the coolest person on the planet. Oh how sweet it is.

1. The Impossible Game



What can one say about the Impossible game. It isn't the fact that other players are making you rage it is the fact the game is so stupid in concept, but so easy at the same time that when you did you just want the creator to die in a fire.

There you go the list for the week. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was rage in the comments about a rage post? Oh one can only hope.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true and I can say I have a special hatred for the Impossible game

    ReplyDelete